HOPE SANDLER ADHD COACHING
Consultant, Executive Function Specialist, Advocate
"I find Hope to be collaborative
and to bring both support and confidence to our relationship.”
--Eve DeRooy, LMP, CCST
Hope offers consultations
for psychiatrists, psychologists, psychotherapists, educators, employers, coaches, medical professionals, advocates;
with challenging ADHD clients
Additionally, she consults with coaches establishing a new private practice or growing and strengthening an existing one.
The first appointment is a complimentary 30 minute
Clients will learn what coaching is, who the coach is, and how coaching can help them. Coaching opportunities are available during traditional business hours and some evenings via
We will explore some of the following questions:
1. How do I manage my calendar?
2. How much time do I dedicate to deep work during a typical day?
3. How many breaks do I take during a typical day?
4. How do I cultivate my curiosity?
5. Do I have time for self-reflection during the week?
6. Is my physical workspace setting me up for success?
7. Is my digital workspace setting me up for success?
8. How do I know the work day is over?
… and give focus to:
• Calendar Methods for Moving Tasks Forward
• Formula/Techniques for Setting and Staying Accountable to Priorities
ADHD & Other Tales of Executive Dysfunction
A 90-minute presentation on everything you wished you learned in school about effectively working with ADHD or Executive Dysfunction. Learn what ADHD is and is NOT, all about the interventions of the Three S's; Strategy/Structure/Support, and the Three R's; Restructure, Renegotiate, Redefine, and get a handy pocket guide for working with clients with ADHD. No CE's provided but walloping amounts of immediately implementable information will enable you to optimize outcomes with clients who have ADHD or executive