HOPE SANDLER ADHD COACHING
Consultant, Executive Function Specialist, Advocate
"I find Hope to be collaborative
and to bring both support and confidence to our relationship.”
--Eve DeRooy, LMP, CCST
Hope consults with psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, educators, employers, coaches, medical professionals, and advocates with challenging neurodivergent
clients and situations.
Hope is a “life coach” specifically trained to help neurodivergent people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) better manage their lives.
• planning/management skills
• healthier self-esteem and relationships
• clearer judgement
• time management skills
• a greater sense of self-efficacy
giving focus to:
• Calendar Methods for Moving Tasks Forward
• Formula/Techniques for Setting and Staying Accountable to Priorities
ADHD & Other Tales
of Executive Dysfunction
ADHD in the Kitchen!